How would you like to learn ALL the tricks to managing difficult people at work and shoot yourself right to the top of the career ladder?
When you own or run a business – hell is other people. That is why managers who are skilled at dealing with difficult people and getting the most out of them shoot right to the top and into the best paid jobs.
You’re About to Learn ALL THE psychological TRICKS You Need to Know to Propel Yourself to the Top of Any Company in Record Time! Plus make your life much, much easier as all the hard to deal with people at work suddenly start jumping when you say so – without a single argument.
Plus everything else you need to know to be the manager the company loves to promoteSome of the things you will learn:
- How to quickly win the respect and admiration of your team even if you’re new to managing… or if you find yourself struggling as a manager
- How to effectively reprimand your staff while simultaneously keeping them motivated to perform at their best
- How to handle a wide range of workplace scenarios such as: working with aggressive people, disagreeing with others, managing older employees, handling bullies at work, dealing with ignorant people at work and working with unreasonable people!
- How to turn around a tense and demoralized team of staff
- Using what I call “progressive discipline” to handle both direct and indirect confrontations
- Have you ever had an employee tell you, "It's not my job?" I show you how to make sure that never happens again
Dealing with people effectively is the most important part of being a good manager BUT it is not all there is to getting ahead in your career. I also cover some other managerial topics that will help you become well thought of and best of all… PROMOTED
- 'Enter the zone' and ELIMINATE the manager's common fear of making wrong decisions
- Avoid the manager’s ‘curse’
- A simple adjustment in your daily routine that can free up an extra couple of hours of your time each day
- How to avoid the embarrassing mistakes even experienced managers make
- Do you feel the pressure of living up to the expectations of the previous manager? I’ll show you how you can do things YOUR way… effectively and with the respect of your team
- How to shortcut your path to top manager by at least 5 years so you can avoid all the painful trials and errors
- The super-intense “insider” secrets of easily coping with more work than you can handle. (It’s like having 10 of you to do the job!)
- The “real-life” insight into the S.M.A.R.T system of delegating your tasks efficiently
- When to terminate your staff’s employment. (This is probably one of the biggest dilemmas a good manager will ever face.)
- I reveal the single most valuable secret of being a manager that made me love my job
There is one last thing I want to tell you, it does not matter who you are, where you work, or what your current level is – THIS BOOK CAN HELP YOU.
If you are a worker who wants to be a manger, a manager who wants to be better or even someone who is struggling so much with managing that they cannot see how they can ever reverse the situation. It does not matter if you work at a Fortune 500 company or as a cashier at Macdonalds, The Manager’s Black Book
has something to offer you.
If you want to feel calm. In control and upwardly mobile….If you are sick of people belittling you and making you feel small…If you have been disrespected for the last time
Act right now to eliminate your stress, eradicate employee disrespect and start climbing the corporate ladder